Sunday, July 21, 2024
TagsRicardo Nascimento

Ricardo Nascimento Latest News

Nascimento Announces His Retirement From Football

Former Mamelodi Sundowns defender Ricardo Nascimento has announced his retirement from football. Nascimento, 37, had a blossoming football career when he came to South Africa in July 2016, joining Sundowns right after they won the CAF Champions League. The Brazilian defender quickly secured the CAF Super Cup with the Tshwane giants...

Royal AM Give Update On Nascimento & Nurkovic FIFA Cases

Royal AM have released a long statement after they have suffered yet another FIFA ban over alleged payment issues with Brazilian international defender Ricardo Nascimento.   The club said Nascimento was released from his contract towards the end of last season with two months to go but insisted he was...

Mam’Mkhize Explains Nascimento Exit

Royal AM president Shauwn Mkhize has explained the club opted against extending Ricardo Nascimento's contract because they want to finish on young players. Nascimento, 36, joined Royal AM in February 2022 after he had parted ways with Mamelodi Sundowns in January that year. He has since made 31 appearances for the...

Several Stars To Leave Royal AM, MaMkhize Comments

Royal AM have parted with Ricardo Nascimento, Lantshene Phalane, Mbhazima Rikhotso and, iDiski Times has learnt, with president Shauwn Mkhize confirming there will be several player departures. There were reports that Royal AM players held a strike on Wednesday last week and from information gathered by this publication that was...

Nascimento – I Didn’t Like The Co-Coaching At Sundowns

Ricardo Nascimento says he was never in favour of Mamelodi Sundowns appointing co-coaches in the first place when they did so in 2020. He said the coaches – Manqoba Mngqithi, Steve Komphela and Rulani Mokwena – were bound to clash at some point because they don’t think things the same.  ...

Nascimento – Why I Had To Leave Sundowns

Royal AM defender Ricardo Nascimento has finally spoken out why he had to leave Mamelodi Sundowns. The Brazilian defender left Sundowns in January before his contract would have expired in June 2022.      (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ).push({}); Nascimento has now for a first time opened up about the decision to...

Nascimento Breaks Silence On Royal AM Move

Former Mamelodi Sundowns defender Ricard Nascimento has broken his silence on his surprise move to Royal AM. The 35-year-old left Masandawana after spending six years at Chlorkop after the DStv Premiership leaders decided to unregister him to free up one of their foreign spots for new signings Erwin Saavedra. Nascimento was...

Most Read