Saturday, June 15, 2024
spot_img
HomeEnglish Premier LeagueRonaldo Responds To R3.5bn Contract Rumour

Ronaldo Responds To R3.5bn Contract Rumour

Portugal superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has dismissed rumours that he has already agreed to a whopping €200 million deal with Al Nassr.

The 37-year-old just can’t get out of the headlines in recent days. He is currently a free agent after parting ways with Manchester United following his bombshell interview with Piers Morgan.

Ronaldo is free to join any club of his wishes after the Premier League side and their former superstar opted to mutually terminate his contract.

Over the last week, Marca have reported that Ronaldo has already agreed to a two-and-a-half year deal with Saudi Pro League side Al Nassr, which would see the five-time Ballon d’Or winner earn €200 million (R3.5 billion) per season.

#AD: Choose any unlimited 4G or 5G plan. Only start paying next month.

However, Ronaldo dismissed the rumours after his side’s 6-1 win over Switzerland on Tuesday.

“No, it isn’t true,” he told reporters when asked about the rumour, as per ESPN.

The publication, though, believe Al Nassr have made the mouthwatering offer to Ronaldo and are currently the only club who have made a formal approach for the free agent.

Ronaldo, however, is said to be focussed on the World Cup with Portugal and will only decide his future afterwards.

iDiski Times
iDiski Timeshttps://www.idiskitimes.co.za/
iDiski Times is one of the fastest-growing football brands in South Africa. Boasting a free weekly newspaper as well as a 24/7 news website with top breaking news in the PSL (DStv Premiership, Motsepe Foundation Championship), women's football and all other major tournaments in South Africa and abroad.
TRENDING

RELATED ARTICLES